How to Take Advantage of the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Walk Through Scenarios On How to Calculate the Credit:
- Changes to the ERC for both 2020 and 2021
- An example of a credit calculation due to government mandate closure
- An example of a credit calculation due to 50% revenue loss
- Clarity on employer eligibility and qualified wages (including certain health plan costs).
- Understand the process for applying and how to gain immediate access to the credit.
- Learn techniques to maximize the use of the funds in combination with other credit and relief provisions, such as PPP loans, paid sick and family leave credits, and other federal or state reimbursement grants.
- Understanding of the ERC’s implications on accounting treatment and financial statement presentation.
Excerpt from WhiteHouse.Gov
Request a Free Consultation with Our CPA Firm: