How To Get Money Back from the IRS

We’ve all been overcharged when we’ve bought something. So what do you do? You go back to the store and get your money back. The IRS works the same way. If you believe you’ve been overcharged on your taxes the past three years, it’s time to get your money back. I’ll gladly review your tax returns because that’s money you’re entitled to. Contact me, Eric Pierre, and I will make sure you keep more money in your pocket and less in Uncle Sam’s.

Schedule a Consultation

Are you ready to get started? To schedule your consultation, kindly fill out the form below or give us a call.